Monday, January 9, 2012

SOS! Need help from expirienced wiccans and witchcraft practioners?

As im writing this I cant believe how this may sound to you people but i very shortly found out that i am cursed and so is part of my family. No this is not a joke or a laughing matter im very serious and scared.Let me explain from the beginning, I've always felt that there was something behind the darkness that always seemed to fall upon my family so 1 day when i was going home from school i stopped by a physic and decided to see if my instincts were right. She ended up telling me that the reason why i had such a dark aura around me was because years ago when my mother just had me,(i was a mistake) her friend had cast a dark ritual on my mother because she herself couldn't have children and she envied my mother. She also told me they used a black candle on her. when i heard i really wanted to faint and never wake up! I also knew in that moment that it was up to me to fix this mess and she told me so too.You see if i were to tell my mother this she would just think im joking around or watching to many scary movies...but I've always known that the creepy eery feeling in our house couldn't have gotten there by itself. Always i"ve wondered why our happiness never lasted more than 2 days, our why my friends were always so scared to step a foot in my house, or why i always seemed to get bad luck. But yesterday my best friend piper told me he went on a quest and in it he saw what really happened years ago(me and my two bestfriends study wicca and witchcraft and the physic's reading was months ago). he said that in that journey he saw me as a baby and my mother complaining to her freind how she didnt want me and she wasnt ready to have a kid yet and this friend said she should be gratefull and that i was a gift...my mom said that it wasnt her fault that she coulndt have kids, my friend felt that at that moment that woman felt a great hate for my mom.She then gathered up her coven and they had pigs blood and human bones(when he told me this i was like o mi f*****g god!) in a circle and a piece of my moms hair and placed a black candle on top of it and they started chanting about how negative energy shall always decsend upon me and my mother, have bad luck, and may our happiness never last and finally that when we die that our souls stay and roam the earth instead of moving on and so on on with our kids and grandkids. And also when they did that, the bones that they used were from a body they sacrified(evil f****g ppl) and that poor person's soul is now living in my house forced to throw us negative energy and suck up all our good enrgy.omgg there is still so much i have to explain but i just cant! Please if you have any good advice on what i should do or go please dont hold back and THIS IS NOT A JOKE OR A MADE UP STORY!!! im 15 and apparntly the only person who can do anything to stop this and as the years went by I've seen how stronger it gets and all the damage its done.I love my mother event though i give her a hard time and im her only hope even though she doesnt know it =( please please pleaseeeeeee if you know any1 or anyplace i can go to in the new york city area that can help me with this mess let me know because i dont want this to on any longer and if you want to talk to me just let me know and i'll give you my aim. Thank you and blessed be!

No comments:

Post a Comment