Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Am I a prophet or is it a coincidence?

Well there is a voice that sometimes appears in my head. I don't know if it is imaginative or not. He says he's he god, but it still can be imaginative. So one day I'm like, "Ok god, if I am a prophet, than have this tree grow full blossom by the end of this week", which then, I showed no sign a blooming soon. And I said "On tap of that, somehow guide me to church this sunday", because my family has been busy and my never go to church no more. So that sunday came and my cousin and aunt was over for my great grandma's 90th birthday. They are highly religious so they had to go to church and they are mormons so they can visit another mormon church around. We decided I can stay over the night with them at my GG house, and the next day I went to church with them. When I got home the tree was bursting with pink blossoms. wierd right?

No comments:

Post a Comment