Sunday, January 8, 2012

I Really need some advice/info./help here...?

I found out what I would like to do as far as a job/career is concerned....I think....anyway,.lately after doing some "soul searching" I have decided that I would LOVE to do reiki healing because well..i like the idea of being able to help/heal people and it to me it just feels like something good for me to do...I am also interested in learning crystal therapy, aromatherapy,energy,meditation, chakras,mage, etc. I would love to do something with alternative medicine/healing maybe...maybe teach yoga or become a motivational speaker? I am interested in becoming some kind of metaphysical therapist/spiritual healer/teacher/psychologist/intuitive/ whatever else they are called...has anyone heard of or has tried any of the things I have listed that interest me? Is there a school I can go to to learn all of this stuff? I was thinking about transferring to University of North Carolina at Ashville....any help/advice/info. would be greatly appreciated! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment